Best Attack Blood Gems and location???

1. I am using the Ludwig +10 and I have defeated all bosses but the Moon presence cause I'm waiting to start NG+.

The 3 BEST Gems i have for it are

Cursed Tempering Damp (4) Lvl13 Physical atk up +19% increases stamina costs 2.7%

Tempering Damp Blood Gem (5) Lvl14 Physical atk up +18%

and 3rd slot is same but red and circular Tempering Damp Blood Gem (5) Lvl14 Physical atk up +18%

I am on Lower Ailing Loran chalice but even with the 2 EYE runes for better drops on I cant find any better gems to give my ludwig more attack which is only +804 total between its normal attack and the 604 the gems ad.

I was told the chalice dungeons gave u better gems but all i have gotten are fire and bolt gems which dont help when my character and weapon are physical attack, Hell I even have my Strength and Skill both at Lvl 64

Has ANYONE found better Attack gems and if so where so I dont find out later I was wasting my time looking for gems that dont exist..

Thanks

User Info: jolp78

jolp78 - 5 years ago

1. The better blood gems are generally in depth 5 root chalices namely pthumerian ihyll root, lower loran root, and great isz root dungeons. In addition, the aforementioned chalices need to have the cursed, fetid, and rotted modifiers activated. Ultimately, your best gems will all be cursed gems with phys dmg % as high as 27.2% among other sweet gems. If you decide to do your own dungeons or what not and you're looking for a certain shaped gem (radial, triangle, waning, circular), you'll find that each area generally houses a specific shape. There are plenty of exceptions but to steer you in the right direction, this is generally what you will find in each dungeon type:
    Pthumeru Ihyll root - radial
    Great Isz root - triangle
    Lower Loran root - waning
    Circular gems can be found throughout all dungeons.

User Info: Cantbreak90

Cantbreak90 - 5 years ago 2   0

1. If you check the message boards there is a stickied topic for top tier gems. The best ones offer up to 27% attack boosts

The easiest one to do for physical gems requires a Pthumeru C/R/D Root dungeon and the glyph code is pwmf22gu.

Beat the boss on level 1, get your gem, rinse and repeat.

User Info: terrysmay04

terrysmay04 - 5 years ago 4   1