How do i beat corrupted shinnok as cassie in story mode?

1. I just use every strategy I can think of, but I can't seem to beat him. I have it set to easy, but don't call me a wimp because I just recently got this game and it's very different from mk Armageddon. any strategies?

User Info: subzero_zander7

subzero_zander7 - 4 years ago

1. Mine is on medium, beat it yesterday.

As for strategy, I am being honest, I failed 3 times in a row, before finally beating him.

Its a combo of luck, and skill, so dont get frustrated, it takes time.

I basically used a combination of quick close attacks, and long ranged attacks, and fast combos, as quickly as I could, and used my X-Ray move whenever I could.

You just have to keep on trying, really. As my strategy, or any one elses really may not work for you, so, just keep trying, bud, youll get it eventually. :)

User Info: videogame247

videogame247 - 4 years ago 0   0

1. i did beat corrupted shinnok in medium just now, and this is the moves i used to beat it:

shinnok mainly used his lava like beam on me, when its just unpowered version, you can duck to dodge, when he lowjumps, if you arent close, he will jump over you. and as for his insta grab, dont jump recklessly.

his Hp is ridiclously high and his damage output is even higher. the best advice from me is domt allow him to attack as long as possible. i did beat him with forward kick-forward kick/grab combos. you can do something else, like cassies charge attacks, but thats how i beat shinnok

User Info: thefractale

thefractale - 2 months ago 0   0
  2. By the way, I beat it now. Nice to know you answered my first question. Even better, I now beat it on hard. I like support!

User Info: subzero_zander7

subzero_zander7 - 4 years ago 0   1