Why cant i play story mode on mortal kombat x?

1. This is for any one who is trying to play story mode on mortal kombat x for PlayStation 4.....

When you start up mkx and you go to the main menu and story mode,krypt,online Etc... is highlighted in red..

There is a simple solution for this problem..
    When you installed the game the file was corrupted and it didn't install properly...

How to fix the problem.

1.Press the ps button on your remote
    2. Go to the mortal kombat x icon.
    3.press the options button and delete the mortal kombat x file.
    4.go to settings and select the memory icon
    5.select the "application saved data".
    6.select the mortal kombat file.
    7.press options and delete everything.
    8.insert the mkx disc let it install and what 5 minutes after the installation for the ps4 to download the graphic details.
    9. Now play a couple rounds of single fight and everything should start unlocking its self..

Your welcome.

User Info: xSILVERxSTRIPES

xSILVERxSTRIPES - 4 years ago
  2. Make sure your mkx disc doesn't have any smudges or streaks on it..

User Info: xSILVERxSTRIPES

xSILVERxSTRIPES - 4 years ago

1. If you already did the tutorial and you still cant play then it might be your parental control level , I couldnt play story and after I checkd and turmd the control level off it let me play right away, check that and maybe thats your problem .

User Info: ogkussh1

ogkussh1 - 4 years ago 3   0

Answers

1. Honestly bro i was having the same exact problem with my ps4 and i did every thing i said to do and it works for me now....make sure your disc doesn't have any smudges or streaks on it..then repeat those steps above

User Info: xSILVERxSTRIPES

xSILVERxSTRIPES - 4 years ago 2   0
  2. Guys...all you need to do is play the tutorial and the story mode will be unlocked.

User Info: leftwinga16

leftwinga16 - 4 years ago 5   3
  3. What I found was clean the disk. Well it worked for me so why not give it a shot

User Info: Aymanismail

Aymanismail - 4 years ago 0   0
  4. Yeah, only I tried that uninstall and reinstall deal six times.
    I've played single fight for hours at a time.
    I still can't access story mode.

User Info: Weirdperson31

Weirdperson31 - 4 years ago 1   6