How do you beat the invasion boss?

1. I am finding it quite difficult to beat the invasion boss.

User Info: etrnmystc

etrnmystc - 4 years ago

1. All you have to do is stay alive for 30 seconds and you get the Excellent Voice over. it then tells you the level of damage you have dealth on the boss. its impossible to beat the invasion boss because no matter how much you hit the boss its health doesn't move an inch.

User Info: doromega

doromega - 3 years ago 3   0

Answers

1. The whole concept of "Invasion" is that you attempt to do as much damage as you can to the boss, who has a large amount of health, whilst trying to stay alive.

The damage done by all members of a faction is added, for example, if I dealt 20% damage, than there would be that much less for you - if we were part of the same faction.

So it's a competition to see which faction can deal the most damage and defeat the boss. If you are one of the last people to fight it, and he/she has low health left it is possible to defeat the boss.

Hope I helped :)

User Info: FanGirl

FanGirl - 4 years ago 2   0
  2. Its immortal.

User Info: Veinqueen

Veinqueen - 4 years ago 1   0
  3. You don't. The idea is to survive the 30 seconds against an invincible opponent while doing as much damage as you can. At the end of the time, you are automatically killed no matter what.

User Info: NinjaTweak

NinjaTweak (Expert) - 4 years ago 0   0
  4. As far as I can tell you "win" if you survive 30 seconds. But I do not know what happens if you survive AND have more health than the boss left.

User Info: McMurphey

McMurphey - 4 years ago 0   0
  5. With great difficulty

User Info: Zman76720

Zman76720 - 4 years ago 0   0
  6. You cannot beat the boss. The goal is to survive the boss and deal as much damage as possible.

User Info: kio87gre

kio87gre - 4 years ago 0   0