IS Hitman The Complete First Season worth $60 if I don't have an Internet Connection?

1. I bought the game for $60 and haven't opened it yet. does not say "Internet Connection Required" but reading the reviews mentions that there will be some stuff that I will miss out on if I play offline.

I have satellite internet and I pay for the data I use so I don't play online.
    I can go online and install/download stuff but playing the entire game connected to the internet is not an option for me.

Any input would be much appreciated. I need to decide if I should play the game offline or take it back and get my $60 back.
    Thanks!

User Info: Brandaloo

Brandaloo - 2 years ago

1. No. If you're offline, there are only six missions available, excluding the Prologue. You can't earn challenges offline, which is annoying. No escalation targets, elusive targets, or contracts created by others. Plus, you have to download most of the missions to play them.

User Info: Groggy

Groggy - 2 years ago 1   0