Can I get my upgrades to carry over?

1. Ok so I first beat the game on normal. Then after I went into new game+ on easy to get all collectables and weapon upgrades etc. So now I am trying to beat the game on survivor and survivor plus+ but it won't let me carry my upgrades into a new game file. I'm afraid to overwrite my 100% file that I worked hard on. I beat the game another time but when I'm done it'll only let me continue on easy+ it won't let my difficulty go higher. I really need help I am close to platinum but need all my hard earned upgrades to beat the difficult survivor.

User Info: Airjordan2425

Airjordan2425 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Yes, there is a glitch that allows you to play new game+ on a harder difficulty that you haven't yet completed:

1. Beat the game on any difficulty to unlock New Game +.
    2. Start this using your existing save data, and play through to the '20 Years Later' section.
    3. Let the game autosave, and then exit back to the Chapter Select.
    4. Load up the first chapter, and select the difficulty of your choice.

User Info: Mookiethebold

Mookiethebold - 5 years ago 3   3