What mod can in stall in the third-mod-slot from the Mantis Blade?

1. Hello at all^^

Following problem:
    I have now found the mantis blades (legendary). these have 3 mod slots. the first is for the type of blade (electric / fire / chemical / normal).
    The 2nd for the rotator (attack speed accelerator).
    and the 3 is for ???

can someone say what comes in there as a mod ud where you can find these mods?

thx in advance

User Info: Chaosmaster

Chaosmaster - 1 month ago

1. That's was a hard one and i had to use my cleverness to solve this "riddle" because as you can see, the game is not clear about this...

The third mod for the Mantis Blades is called SENSORY AMPLIFIER who gives you Critical Chance 10%. I don't know if exist a better quality one.

You can buy it from the Ripperdoc located in the south of Kabuki.

I hope i could help.

User Info: Date_Massamune

Date_Massamune - 1 month ago 6   0
  2. This Ripperdoc, didn't have a item, what sounds like that ...
    But after a jouney through all ripperdocs i've found a a Item for the third slot. a item what gives me 15%mor health

User Info: Chaosmaster

Chaosmaster - 1 month ago

1. Typically the third slot for arm cyberware is for a "generic" mod that could have different effects based on the individual mod, from critical chance to health and other possible effects. They're also not exclusive to one type of arm cyberware, such that a crit chance generic mod could be put into Mantis Blades, Gorilla Arms, Monowire, or Projectile Launcher.

User Info: Foxxie_kun

Foxxie_kun - 1 week ago 1   0