About the Story and Gauntlet mode?

1. I want to ask about the Story mode and Gauntlet mode.

In Story mode.... Should I finish the Story mode first or can I go on Gauntlet mode at anytime? And does Gauntlet mode overwrite the story mode, like save data or it's doesn't?

In Story, I'm on Chapter 6. I also was thinking what happens when you do finish Chapter 8? Can you go back to story mode to pick any Chapter's and pick any battles like you do in free mode or, does it start from beginning, that you have to unlock stages again?

I was thinking to finish the story mode completely, then do gauntlet mode? But I'm not to sure?

Hope you tell me if it's okay.

User Info: Love-Hina

Love-Hina - 2 years ago

1. Story mode and gauntlet mode do not overwrite each other, you can do them both as you see fit (though most people at least try to max out some character's levels, as gauntlet mode is very hard)

You can still select stages and what not after beating the game, in fact there a few more side stages that can be unlocked after doing so. The only difference between free and story is that free mode removes the story cutscenes before and after the battle.

User Info: HanbeiKliesen

HanbeiKliesen (Expert) - 2 years ago 0   0