The game is keep telling me (viewing the game screen is not aloud due to content restriction in your country/region.)?

1. Me and a friend want to share play the binding of Isaac: rebirth on PS4 but and error is keep pop-ping up and does not let either me or my friend see the screen. Please help, i have tried share play with other game but it seems this only happens with Rated M games. We both went to parental controls to put our rating to "Allow" in applications, still does not work.

User Info: ZoneSouI

ZoneSouI - 4 years ago

1. So, if your linked to your facebook and your under 17, you will automatically get this pop up because it is under your profile and facebook being linked to it will automatically set it up. EVEN IF THERE ARE NO PARENTAL CONTROLS ON IT.

User Info: Fitzler

Fitzler - 4 years ago 1   0