Batman arkham knight is batman triumphant?

1. scarecrow is the big bad, Harley wants revenge, man bat flies around after killing his wife (not doing anything really but he still flies around) and joker is a scarecrow hallucination battling you. Only thing that's missing is mad hatter.

User Info: Wolfmanclue

Wolfmanclue - 4 years ago

Answers

1. I'm not actually sure what you're asking but I'll bite anyway. That's batman. That's the game. That's the way it's always been and will always be: everyone vs. batman. Yes he has sidekicks, but bats would rather go it alone, that's pretty clear. As for the only thing missing being mad hatter, well you couldn't be more wrong. How about you forgot to mention two-face and penguin (both of whom are actually in the game)? As "missing" bad guys go there are HUNDREDS. Black mask? Great white? Killer-croc? Anarky? Solomon Grundy? Clayface? Bane? Mr Freeze? And that's just the few I can be bothered to type. Mad-hatter is a nobody.

If you're asking "can Batman ever win?" well the I suggest you play the game to 100% and activate Knightfall. It's all pretty clear after that.

User Info: splinter_777

splinter_777 - 4 years ago 0   0
  2. You are right. There are numerous similarities between this game's narrative and the proposed script for the Joel Schumacher film, "Batman Triumphant." Schumacher's film was to be a sequel to "Batman and Robin," but it did so poorly, and George Clooney was no longer interested in playing Batman, that WB passed on it.

I seriously doubt the game developers set out to make "Batman Triumphant" the game, but I do believe they drew inspiration from this almost mythical movie script. There was even one point in which the plan was to introduce Tim Drake as a new Robin in the movie series. Of course, it could just be coincidence since much of the movie script and the game draw from the comics. Still, this precise combination makes one wonder.

User Info: Forsaken_Being

Forsaken_Being - 4 years ago 0   0
  3. No mad hatter is in the Season of Infamy DLC, but I think you asked before it. That's the story, it has (in my factual opinion, factual since it's a fact that it's my opinion) there are no flaws in it. I believe that it could have a few added things like the real Batman beyond suit. I fully agree with splinter_777 except a few villains he said are in from the Season of Infamy like killer croc and Mr. Freeze, black mask is in from the Red Hood storyline

User Info: Deadpoolfanitic

Deadpoolfanitic - 2 years ago 0   0