Dock Overloading others barely being used?

1. I keep having a problem with one of my docks being preferred over the other docks. I've tried spreading out my docks having them next to each other. Having a bunch of roads connecting to each dock or having only one road across all my docks. No matter what setup I use and how many times I restart on a new map my carriers only fill up one dock even when it's overloaded and they put very little in the two other docks. Is there anyway to fix this?

User Info: dzapper

dzapper - 3 years ago

Answers

1. When I've run into dock-loading problems in the past, it usually turned out to be caused by the number/placement of my teamsters across the region. Have you tried re-balancing and/or expanding your ground-shipping network? If not, perhaps double their number in the vicinity of the docks.

User Info: geedie

geedie - 2 years ago 0   0