Exporting Goods (Milk)?

1. Okay, so this is my first game in the series (it is free this no,th for PS+) and I completed the entire tutorial and decide to play the sandbox mode just to pracfi e a bit. I had a mission to make goat chees which I completed and then I got a mission to export 3,000 into a of milk. I built a Cattle ranch so I have both a Cattle and Goat ranch. I also built 3 shipping docks. I put 2 ships to export milk but nothing ever happens. I fail the game because I can't complete to extend my rule. What I'm I doing wrong? I'm in Clonial era, second mission in sandbox. To be clear I did open the shipping menu click Milk export to India and added 2 ships to it. Says it's a 5yr contract with 42,000 units. Any suggestions?

User Info: Adjudicator

Adjudicator - 3 years ago

1. Hello, I'm new to this also.

I think the problem may be that all of your milk is being made into Cheese so there isn't any to export.

Demolish the building which makes your cheese and you should be able to sell of your milk in no time.

If you don;t want to destroy the building, try demolishing the road around the entrance. (Not sure if this will work but worth a try).

User Info: Daft_Idiot

Daft_Idiot - 3 years ago 0   0

1. I think when you get those missions to export, it means as exported goods, like cheese and stuff, that you get paid for. You just have to export whatever amount. If you just produce the item teamsters should automatically take it to where it needs to go. See if that works. It sounds like what you are doing is setting up trade routes and contracts, and those are different.

User Info: Watsonashi

Watsonashi - 3 years ago 0   0
  2. You don't have to sell them through trade routes, every time a ship goes up, produced goods and raw materials are automatically exported and you are paid for them, if that is more clear.

User Info: Watsonashi

Watsonashi - 3 years ago 0   0