Why can't I build a base?

1. I've placed down my base computer. I'm now instructed to build a shelter. When I press up on d-pad there is only a flag, a light, the base computer, refiner and signal booster. No building materials of ANY kind. What am I missing?

User Info: P8terMan

P8terMan - 2 years ago
  2. I was in multiplayer when this was happening. Testing single player now to see if it's just a bug.

User Info: P8terMan

P8terMan - 2 years ago
  3. Nope, not a bug or glitch... or at least I don't think it is. Same problem on single player. How do I get a "Wooden Floor Panel"?

User Info: P8terMan

P8terMan - 2 years ago

1. My buddy and I had this same issue. It would only let us build a flag or lamp post and not the wood panelling. After being pissed off about it he just built a bunch of those and it advanced the quest, so he told me about it and so I tried it and built like 10 flags and it automatically advanced the quest. Then I could operate my base computer and have been advancing the quest just fine in my solo game. I just had my base computer sitting on the ground with a bunch of flags around it.

User Info: Dracosoul

Dracosoul - 2 years ago 3   0

Answers

1. Same problem here

User Info: BrutalBrocken

BrutalBrocken - 2 years ago 0   1
  2. Blue print analyzer or construction terminal is where you learn to build the other components

User Info: Z02

Z02 - 2 years ago 1   2