Does your ships inventory transfer to your new ship?

1. If I buy a new ship, or redeem my preorder ship, will my current ship's inventory be transferred to the new ship, or should I get rid of it all first?

User Info: Luthien_Rapier

Luthien_Rapier - 3 years ago

1. So when you open the tab of a new ship that you wish to claim, choose the "compare" option. When you do this, it will allow you to transfer items from your current ship to the new one (Technology not included). Transfer all the items you want, and then buy the ship! Hope this helped :)

User Info: Arn468

Arn468 - 3 years ago 3   0

1. You can transfer items from your current ship to the new one try to move tech? over to new ship or just dismantle stuff if you can't move (can now move tech around now so maybe you can move them over to new ship but idk I' haven't not tied to exchange ship with this update yet)

Best to dismantle stuff before you find a ship you want cause it might take time to dismantle stuff then ship goes away!

User Info: the_hunter_gta

the_hunter_gta - 11 months ago 2   0