Can you travel to the Star/Sun at the centre of a Solar System?

1. You can travel and land on planets, but can you travel to the stars that light them? I just watched this stream where the guys tried to hyper speed to the sun but gave up after several minutes after it looked like the sun wasn't getting any bigger. What happens when you get there? 👀

User Info: JoMax213

JoMax213 - 3 years ago

1. Tried it for a little more than 11 minutes (I was cooking dried pasta). When I turned around, the planet I came from was less than 4 minutes away. Go figure.

User Info: geedie

geedie (Expert) - 3 years ago 2   1

Answers

1. No. Somebody tried for like 4 hours, and the game started getting super glitchy (looked like rounding errors in coordinates), but the sun was no closer. Looks like the star is actually part of the skybox.

User Info: DRayX

DRayX - 3 years ago 2   2
  2. From what I can tell, no. I also tried to fly into a star, but it seemed to have stopped me. After about 2 minutes I no longer went further away from the planet I left from.

User Info: leafburningsky

leafburningsky - 3 years ago 2   4