can't get rope arrows to tether?

1. Can't get rope arrows to tether I'm stuck on vista cliff

User Info: LightEditor00

LightEditor00 - 8 months ago

Answers

1. Have you tried killing yourself/Lara? Maybe you get respawned somewhere "better"

User Info: R-Mean

R-Mean - 8 months ago 0   0
  2. Several times it just don't give me rope on arrows I have updated the arrow and it has a tick saying I got rope arrows. It doesn't show that I am carrying rope like the other games I got. I can't go back to previous area unless you know how I can do that.

User Info: LightEditor00

LightEditor00 - 8 months ago 0   0
  3. Well, I'm not sure where you are exactly, to begin with. Are you on this vista cliff at the camp with Roth? Need to tether on the pole where a bird sits the first time you arrive? Below you is a cabin?
    But even if you're there, I would be sure how to handle since I don't know what's the problem exactly. Some glitches get solved as easily as reloading from last checkpoint, but apparently with your case it's not as easy...

User Info: R-Mean

R-Mean - 8 months ago