Why does my game says 99%?

1. I have completed every challenge on every map and it still says only 99% of the game completed. Is this a glitch?

User Info: eddie27320

eddie27320 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. probly not I may be ur last lara diary u need which is giving after game is finished

User Info: Hassofpain

Hassofpain - 7 years ago 0   0
  2. on your map, look at the Cliffside bunker, It doesn't show up on the fast travel map, so you may be missing something there,

User Info: T3RM1N470R117

T3RM1N470R117 - 7 years ago 3   3
  3. U might be missing a gps cache and a document. They are both linked together. Meaning if u collect your last gps cache ur last document will record.

User Info: ragnos91

ragnos91 - 7 years ago 0   1
  4. When you are at very end of game, you can only be at 99% until you BEAT it. This is because lara journal 10 is post beat the game. This is why you have to beat the game for final completion.

User Info: mysticalos

mysticalos - 7 years ago 1   4