How do I get past the Scimerex town?

1. I read each and every single Scimerex language box, and I STILL cannot figure out how to unlock the storage unit. There is the one guy who needs an aura capsule to be able to fix his stuff, the terminal is broken, I already received the language translator, aaaagh! I'm STUCK! Help me out!! Previously I got stuck on the hidden passageways in Enzo the collector's house, but I figured out the lampstand to push, and the gentlerobot to put back together. But this Scimerex 'puzzle' drives me nuts because I went to the 2 outside caves and neither had what I needed!

User Info: drew5252

drew5252 - 2 years ago

1. Have you tried clicking on the terminal toward the bottom right of the Scimerex town? It's a big blue terminal that I actually overlooked myself. Easy to miss. It's near one of the buildings

User Info: don_starlancer

don_starlancer - 2 years ago 0   0