How to turn your world back to Survival and still earn trophies?

1. I made the mistake of turning my world to Creative mode by accident. I really don't want to loose that world but with out the trophies it isn't worth it. How do I fix it, please help.

User Info: Hispano504

Hispano504 - 2 years ago

Answers

1. You cant unless u uploaded your survival save data to the cloud storage in which u can re downoad that save.once you go on creative thats it no more trophies will pop up fro that world. i can help u get the trophies if u want i made a map for all the trophies just add me my psn is : shuaib726

User Info: sonic345

sonic345 - 2 years ago 3   3
  2. If you read the info when you make a creative world you can not earn achievements even when you turn it back to survival you can't earn them it has to be survival world only to earn achievements!

User Info: minecraftwiz

minecraftwiz - 1 year ago 1   5