Will a villager despawn if it's not in a village console edition (PS4)?

1. I have recently learned that some seeds might not spawn with a village. I think this is the case with my seed (8839907317958237542). I have opened the seed up in creative and flew around for a bit but could not find a village any where. Back to my question, I have just cured a zombie villager and it is now a normal villager. I was wondering will this villager despawn since he didn't spawn in a village.

User Info: Benhoo12

Benhoo12 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. I've cured a few zombie villagers outside of towns, imprisoning them in 1x2 cells. They stay for a while, but end up vanishing sooner or later.

Not exactly sure why they despawn or if this only happens to cured zombie villagers. Possibly hatching a villager in creative mode might be the only way.

User Info: SeekSeekLest

SeekSeekLest - 2 years ago 1   0
  2. Shouldnt despawn ever, had a cured one in my village for over a year now never despawned

User Info: LexieWalker

LexieWalker - 2 years ago 1   0
  3. Yeah, as long as he can't move too much, you can have an infinite shop near your base

User Info: KeeganMB2

KeeganMB2 - 1 year ago 1   0
  4. This shouldn't happen because a player has bread that mob. It is the same with animals. This only happens if the villagers or animal are stuck in a spot for a long time. If they stay on one block for a good 4-7 minutes, they probably disappeared. I am just making a hypothesis about this since I never had this problem happen to me

User Info: StormDragon23

StormDragon23 - 2 years ago 1   1