How do I acquire the Ninja class?

1. So I have been told before I ever played the game that the Ninja class would be accessible to players who reached level 30 with Rogue and level 15 with Pugilist. I have the complete edition and I am currently a level 33 Rogue with Level 23 Pugilist, I have completed all the Rogue guild quests, and I am currently at the Scenario: A Wild Rose by Any Other Name in the Ul'dah region.
    Do I need to forward the scenario even further to unlock this class? Or have I not met the specified requirements for this class? I honestly would like to become a ninja as it is my favorite Final Fantasy class second to Samurai... which I know will not be accessible until I get to the Blood Storm part of the game.

User Info: Dan_Spellsword

Dan_Spellsword - 1 year ago

1. You no longer need Pugilist (or any secondary class) in order to get jobs. You need to get further in the story. You've got about 12 main story quests left to go. Once you complete the quest Sylph-management, you will be able to start the Job.

Also, you will be able to play Samurai (and Red Mage) as soon as you get to level 50; you don't have to wait until Stormblood to access them.

User Info: xthewingmanx

xthewingmanx (Expert) - 1 year ago 0   0