Used Game Registration Code?

1. Okay, so I bought FF XIV Online (ps4) used on ebay. I have never played a FF game before so I had no idea what it meant when it said 'used code'. So now I can't play because the registration code was already used.

Is there any way to get a new code, or even play it at all, or am I stuck with a useless game? I can't go back and contact the seller because it was my own fault I didn't know about the code. I just don't know why they would even sell it.

If anyone wants it i'll sell it. XD

User Info: LigerMuffins

LigerMuffins - 4 years ago

1. Because they're desperate for cash. Unfortunately, there isn't much you can do aside from move on and buy another copy or see if someone else is selling the game code on its own.
    SE will not be able to help with this I believe, and Gamestop, I could have sworn, has stopped taking pre-owned games like this. Sorry to hear about this.. :/

User Info: xepcx

xepcx - 4 years ago 1   0