How do I get past (adventure mode)?

1. I have found the metal potato thing the crank thing the ring thing and the box thing. I can't figure out how to get to the next world and my diving rid can't find the wooden thing I have literally searched the whole map please help

User Info: Michaelm7

Michaelm7 - 5 years ago
  2. I found everything and I've went through every little space on the map and couldn't find the wooden thing I had the divining rod out as well I think there just have been a glitch I had to restart

User Info: Michaelm7

Michaelm7 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. After you find the 4 things, you'll need to place them in the wooden thing. Once they're placed in the wooden thing they'll form a statue. Next to the statue will be a smaller wooden thing (this is a lock) place the divining rod into it. After placing the divining rod, activate the statue (press X) a dialog box will appear that lets you place 4 items from your inventory to use in the next world (stacks count as one item) Once you've selected the 4 items, press O to travel to the next world. (you'll need to complete 5 different worlds in adventure mode to finish it)

The wooden thing is also found with the divining rod - much like the other things, the divining rod will start buzzing when you're near it.

User Info: proudgk

proudgk - 5 years ago 0   0