Can't use special gummi blueprints?

1. I want to use the gold highwind blueprint, which is one of the special ones, but even though the game itself specifies that I can use the special ones whenever I want with no cost, it won't let me save the god highwind or any of the other special blueprints for that matter. It says I exceeded my cost limit even though it's maxed out (1000) and the special blueprints aren't supposed to have a limit... What do I do?

User Info: nave240102

nave240102 - 1 week ago

1. When you go to embark, change your setup, and pick main ship, then hit R2 to scroll to your blueprints instead of your own ships you built make sure in your abilities you have unlocked cost converter level this up to level 2 so you can add twice as much cost to your ship.

User Info: AYuma100

AYuma100 - 1 week ago 2   0

Answers

1. Select the blueprint from the Embark/Setup menu, not the Gummi Editor. The game doesn't do a good job of explaining this. You can USE special blueprints as-is even if you couldn't build them yourself (because you lack the parts, or their cost is too high, or both). But if you want to BUILD the ship (for example, to make a modified version of it), then you still have to follow the rules.

User Info: EvenSpoonier

EvenSpoonier - 1 week ago 0   0