How to increase gummi cost for the gummi ship?

1. I want to get the last orichaclum+ I need for the ultima weapon, but my gummi ship is too weak, so I used the EZ code that makes my gummi ship lvl 99, but it didn't help at all.. So I tried to switch to the Golden highwing gummi ship but my cost is far too low (1000) I thoght it would go up with the EZ code I used but it stayed the same.. Anyone knows what to do?

User Info: nave240102

nave240102 - 1 week ago

1. Blueprints like golden highwind aren't restricted by the cost, and can be used while exceeding it.

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora (Expert) - 1 week ago 1   0
  2. That said, you need to select them after choosing "Embark" from the world map, NOT while trying to edit ships. The game doesn't do a good job of explaining this.

User Info: EvenSpoonier

EvenSpoonier - 1 week ago
  3. Listen to these two. Blueprints are not restricted and you have to select it when you're on the embark menu

User Info: Monadobuster

Monadobuster - 1 week ago

Question Status
Gummi max cost? Answered
Gummi Ship,Help? Answered
Gummi ship Help 2 ? Answered
Omega Gummi Ship? Answered
How do I modify the Gummi Ship? Answered