Sinister Crystal?

1. Only item I need to complete the material log & get the last two Orichalcum's. Any idea where I get one?

I read that you can get them from some battle portals but I did the ones that it said and I didnt get the crystal. Thanks!

User Info: zachieblade

zachieblade - 1 year ago

1. Sinister shard/stone/gem/crystal are all from Unversed enemies, so jump over to Monstropolis and go to town. (Size of unversed basically equates to the drop small= shard, big= crystal)
    -Shard is from Flood
    -Stone and Gem are from Flowersnake
    -Crystal is from Spiked Turtletoad
    Best route for farming that I have found is going to Service Area, walk out the large door, kill everything until you reach Tank Yard, use the save point to warp to Ground Floor, Kill the group in the locker room, do it all in reverse and just keep going back and forth on that route. Saves a lot of time since those are the areas with the most unversed.

User Info: Kirlum

Kirlum (Expert) - 1 year ago 7   0

Answers

1. I think I got mine in Twilight Town and Monstropolis.
    Worst case scenario is, that they are random drops from the portals.

User Info: Externica

Externica (Expert) - 1 year ago 2   1
  2. The Spiked Turtletoads can drop them but they are only found in Monstropolis

User Info: Johngamerfan

Johngamerfan - 5 months ago 0   1
  3. The spiked turtle toad in monstropolis/power plant drops them

User Info: SoulsHunter

SoulsHunter (Expert) - 1 year ago 1   3