Logging in to Origin Account?

1. So I don't think there is but I thought I would ask. Is there any way to log in to an Origin account that does not share the same email as your PSN account?

User Info: Jackrulez44

Jackrulez44 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I assume you mean you want to link these accounts? If so, then no I'm afraid. I went through so much trouble with this myself. Is there a reason you can't use the same email?

User Info: Maskados

Maskados (Expert) - 6 years ago 1   0
  2. Well the Origin account I wanted to link too has a different email from the one linked to my PSN. I was able to transfer all the choices through the sharing feature of the Keep but the only thing that doesn't carry over are the character models which kinda sucks :/

User Info: Jackrulez44

Jackrulez44 - 6 years ago 1   0
  3. That's a shame. :(
    Try this link and tell them your issue, hope it helps! Sorted out my problems.

help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=dragon-age-inquisition

User Info: Maskados

Maskados (Expert) - 6 years ago 1   0
  4. Hi don't know if you are going to see this but i had sort of the same issue.
    This is for psn users only (sorry but this is the only option i could get)
    help.ea.com/ca/article/dragon-age-keep-on-the-wrong-origin-account/
    first go to this link (random ea page) and log out of your account and it should appear another way for you to login (using psn). log in with the psn and it will log in to the other account that your psn linked to. After that you just have go to that account settings and change thee-mail or the pssword or unlink it with your psn.

User Info: Merdiox

Merdiox - 4 years ago 1   0