Where can I find the cheese?

1. I'm looking for the collectible cheese items scattered throughout the stages. I am missing 1 cheese from chapters 1 and 2 as well as 2 cheeses from chapter 4. I don't know any other way other then to find where all the cheeses are in order to figure out which pieces I am missing. Any help here would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

User Info: Ao13

Ao13 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. In chapter 2 after pulling the red ball that is surrounded by green bars into the socket look to the right behind where the next red ball spawns and there is a cheese hidden back there you have to use PAD to get. In 4 after the lava ride use Minsc to make an ice block and the use PAD to swap with the one hidden up on the ledge to the left and again during the lava ride with the Prof when you get off the first floating cube use PAD to look to the right and grab the hidden one there.
    Give more info on the ones you found in Chapter 1 and I might know which one you're missing.

User Info: lokitrixter

lokitrixter - 5 years ago 0   0