Jumping from the plane?

1. Very early in the game, I have to jump from the plane, following Fergus out the door of the aircraft, near the cockpit. I cannot make out the instructions on which buttons to push. I am told to run towards the door, then leap out, landing on the wing of the nearby aircraft. Am I to push L1 or L2 or some other button, while pushing X to jump. Must be my eyesight. Any help would be appreciated. I keep landing on the aircraft's wing, then sliding off.

User Info: beekwyatt

beekwyatt - 6 years ago
  2. Feveristik: I am playing on the Playstation 4. I don't own an Xbox. Does this make a difference? I think I'm supposed to push L1 or L2 or some other L-button as well as the X button when running towards the open door heading out to the nearby aircraft's wing. Thanks.

User Info: beekwyatt

beekwyatt - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Hey whats up.I made an account to just to help u out. Press square or x on xbox to grab the guys hand when slidding off. :D

User Info: feveristik

feveristik - 6 years ago 0   0
  2. I played on the PS4. All I did was sprint to the door and jump. The sprint makes you jump farther. Simple as that.

User Info: Knightmare_666

Knightmare_666 - 5 years ago 0   0