Can someone help me with part 4 of paper trail?

1. Hi can someone tell me the code on the scrambled lifeline poster and what to do with it in part 4 of paper trail? I had the code but my computer went back a page and I lost my progress. So can someone help me with the code and how to use it? Thank you

User Info: wyllardwhite

wyllardwhite - 7 years ago

1. You use the code to access the locked thread on the LifelinePurity.com forum. However, the code is different for everyone, so nobody can help you there.

If you did already solve it once, though, try clicking through to the flyer from your Paper Trail profile page (rather than through the DUP Intranet). If it successfully recorded that you solved it already, you may be able to view it pre-solved.

User Info: Jalaguy

Jalaguy - 7 years ago 0   0