Can't Rappel on Chapter 7?

1. I'm at the point where you have to rappel down the oxygen shaft, however, everytime I try to go down, I just fall to my death. I watched a video and the person playing just jumped the railing and ended up rappelling but after ten tries I've had no success. This is pissing me off now. What am I missing?

User Info: SynthRage

SynthRage - 6 years ago

Answers

1. restart from the last checkpoint. This time access the security room first (jump through the shot out window and use OWL to open the doors). After you accomplish this, go to the room at the far end of the area and use the panel to open the hatch. Walk over to the hole. You should be able to rappel this time. I had the same problem and this worked for me. Happy gaming

User Info: chrchofbaseball

chrchofbaseball - 6 years ago 2   2