Why won't Geralt run (he is not overburdened)?

1. I cannot make Geralt run to get out of problem situations

User Info: AshenSorcerer65

AshenSorcerer65 - 1 month ago
  2. If he's really not overburdened (don't forget that items other than weapons and roach's stuff have weight) then it might be your controller. Every time i couldn't get him to run he actually was overweighted.

User Info: BaldPrincess77

BaldPrincess77 - 1 month ago
  3. He really is not over burdened and I am now stuck at this juncture of the game - very frustrating.

Is there really no support from the Game producers?

User Info: AshenSorcerer65

AshenSorcerer65 - 1 month ago
  4. The game is not to blame. You have a defective controller. I had the very same issue with mine. It is a problem with the joystick. You would need to replace your controller or open it up to do some maintenance on the joystick. If you do a quick google search about the controller joystick issue you will find much people did encounter the very same issue and with lots of game.

User Info: Rush-Lionheart

Rush-Lionheart - 4 weeks ago

1. Without knowing the specifics of the issue, I can only give a very basic answer regarding fleeing combat. When you are near an enemy, Geralt is in combat mode & will not run. You have to move away from the enemy before he can start running. The best way to do this is dodge-roll away from the enemy, & once you've established the requisite amount of distance & Geralt is no longer in combat mode, you can run away.

User Info: DABaracus

DABaracus (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 20   2

Answers

1. The issue you mention seems related to a defective controller rather than the game. A lit of people had this problem on one game or another and it ended up being the joystick of the controller.

Myself had this issue starting with Assassin's Creed Origin when it cane out. Than tried other games and had the same issue.

You will need to replace your controller or open it up for a maintenance on the joystick. Sadly I don't have any tutorials on how to do it. So you will need to google a bit if you want to approach the situation this way.

User Info: Rush-Lionheart

Rush-Lionheart - 4 weeks ago 8   0
  2. the DualShock 4 is the most fragile piece of garbage sony has ever put out, replace the controller

User Info: Anddo

Anddo - 3 weeks ago 1   7