What carries over into new game plus?

1. I have completed the witcher 3 wild hunt, hearts of stone, and blood and wine in the same save in that order. Now I want to start a new game plus but when I proceed a message says "to start a new game plus you must first choose a save made after completing the standard version of the game." So my question is will I lose every thing I acquired after I made that save if I proceed to new game plus with that save?

User Info: ZealousBanker64

ZealousBanker64 - 1 month ago

1. No. Gold, abilities, items and gear carry over.

User Info: PaziSnajper

PaziSnajper - 3 weeks ago 3   0

Answers

1. All my stuff carried over. I had all dlc. Enemies scaled in level. And the abilities I got in the last dlc carried over. So all my gear abilities and runes engraved, I was rocking a well geared Geralt and op Roach. Kept all skill trees unlocked.

User Info: Dragnorock

Dragnorock - 3 weeks ago 3   1