Do shop owners replenish their money?

1. I've been playing for a while, and theres one thing I've had an issue with. Well, long story short, I'm a hoarder, and I've gotten to the point where I ignore the grey weapons and armor. However, going through Skellige is a pain in the ass to find every location. To top it off, I'm just encumbered the entire time because everywhere is just a smugglers cashe or whatever.

HOWEVER, whenever I go to sell my stuff to merchants, they never seem to have any money. Do they replenish their money over time? I've had to travel all the way back to Novigrad or Valen just to sell equipment so I can keep looting more crap I don't need. Is there a way around this? I've been dismantling descent equipment and repairing my items to give them money, but when things are worth 800+ gold, it gets hard.

Recommendations?

User Info: ImTheLoneWolf

ImTheLoneWolf - 3 weeks ago

1. They replenish every five days, so you could sell and do something like meditate for five days. Does that help?

User Info: chaoyun2k

chaoyun2k - 3 weeks ago 6   0