Infinite loading screen plz help? (ps4)

1. Im on the mission Pyres of Novigrad on the part where you follow a theif and ever time the theif drops down to another area the game goes into a loading screen and will continue to load nonstop ive read to uninstall and reinstall but ive done this about four times now and ha still not solved the problem any other suggestions that may help?

User Info: Liamx

Liamx - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Hi - I'm having the same issue; I've read that patch 1.31 will fix the problem, although no release date has been given. If you have the CD version (I downloaded mine so this solution Ive read about doesn't work for me), have you tried uninstalling, and then prior to re-installation turn off Automatic Updates in Settings-System. I've read that the Day One patch and the 1.12 patch fix that issue, at least until 1.31 is released. Hope this helps.

User Info: Hbm4

Hbm4 - 3 years ago 1   0
  2. Hi again -I i just downloaded and installed the Blood And Wine DLC and the infinite loading screen in the Pyres of Novigrad issue is now gone.

User Info: Hbm4

Hbm4 - 3 years ago 1   0