Can inactive sign abilities still work passively?

1. I have upgraded the Igni Melt Armor ability to level 5, then I unlocked the Firestream ability. So I read that in order for the abilities to be active they must be placed in a character slot. But out of curiosity, I timed how long it takes stamina to regenerate with the Melt Armor ability active versus inactive (at level 5, stamina regeneration is 2.5 per second versus 0.5 per second at level 1). In both cases, it took about 7 seconds to regenerate all stamina after casting Igni (original, not alternate). I had Firestream active in both instances. So my question is: is it possible that having Firestream active will also activate the lower tier Igni?

User Info: jaseco01

jaseco01 - 4 years ago

1. the passive abilities cant be picked, if it can be then is and active one

User Info: Kruel-Ken

Kruel-Ken - 6 months ago 1   0