Will I Like The Witcher 3 ?

1. Now I know it's been a while since it came out but it's on sale right now on playstation so i might get it but I'm not a big fan of rpgs (I played fallout and skyrim that's really all) but it looks like a great game and the reviews of it are like 9-10 stars/points ! So will I like this game ? (This is for ps4) also I play games like gta and cod so I like action games ! But I like it when the game has a great story (witcher 3 looks like it has one) BTW I have never played the other witcher games before ! SO IS THIS GAME FOR ME? Thx :-)

User Info: alexdegamer123

alexdegamer123 - 3 years ago

1. This game isn't like COD or GTA, but it does have a great story, so it's worth playing for that reason. Playing the previous Witcher games isn't required either, although it wouldn't hurt either, since the game takes place after Witcher 2 events and naturally reference spoilers from there.

User Info: Shotgunnova

Shotgunnova - 3 years ago 1   0