PS4 Witcher 3 Wild Hunt DLC not working?

1. I've had The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt since it came out, and when the DLC's started rolling in, I of course dowloaded them. However, they never showed up in-game. I searched everywhere, looked at guides where the armours, quests and such were located, but never found anything. And when New Game + came out, I realised it wasn't that I couldn't find them, it was that they weren't showing up in the game. I finished the story a long time ago and when NG+ didn't work, I thought that, maybe, it was because my save was pre-1.8. But no, I reloaded, saved and even went back to Khaer Morhen in case it worked saving there. Of course, I never got the "New Game + unlocked" at the end of the story, because I had finished it before the DLC came out, and I honestly don't want to do the final boss again, which of course would mean, in case NG+ would then work, my Mastercrafted Ursine set wouldn't transfer anyway, since I made it well after the story.
    I want to buy the Hearts of Stone DLC, but am honestly concerned it might not work, as other DLC's have, and my money would be wasted for nothing. I've seen other people have this problem, but the method that worked for them hasn't worked for me.
    Does anyone know what to do?

User Info: hoonter

hoonter - 4 years ago

Answers

1. go to ps4 safe mode and rebuild database than delete game and redownload with dlc or check your games region and the dlc downloaded from which store

User Info: Kruel-Ken

Kruel-Ken - 1 year ago 0   0