The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Should I start NG+?

1. So I literally just finished the game and it may just be the best video game to date! My question to you is should I jump right into NG+? Or should I wait till I level up more and discover everything I missed and get really good gear first? I also have those free DLC missions and the first DLC expansion Hearts of Stone. To say the least I have A LOT of stuff I could still do. But im also very interested in starting another playthrough. I just don't know if i should spend the time on my first game or NG+?

User Info: RSTAR7824

RSTAR7824 - 4 years ago

1. Personally I played NG+ just so I could try a different story and have another interesting playthrough. Also if youre interested in the Trophies/Achievements at all, NG+ makes it easier.

So honestly its down to personal preference. The story is always worth replaying

User Info: ShibuyaGoth

ShibuyaGoth - 4 years ago 1   0