Why does the game keep telling me (Game not completed in this save) when i try to start a new game +?

1. I'm trying to start a new game + with my current new game + playtrough, but it keeps telling me "Game not completed in this save". I'm lvl 69, I've completed all the primary missions of the main game and Hearts of Stone.

User Info: AlyxAkira

AlyxAkira - 4 years ago

Answers

1. It's because you can't start a new game + from another new game +, even if your save is ''Something Ends, Something Begins''. It works only on first playthrough.

User Info: EagleWatch

EagleWatch - 3 years ago 1   0
  2. I feel your pain. I'm right at 69 with no real way of leveling or much else to do other than tresure spots. Wish I could start again. Got my ultimate set up finally and now I can't even make God use of it.

User Info: aidian1

aidian1 - 3 years ago 1   0