How many map regions besides novigrad and skellige?

1. I am definitely not complaining about the size of the 2 main maps. I have seen in several reviews though that there are atleast 4-6 more smaller regions so that game is of unknown size. I've scoured the internet and found nothing about these so called other regions but it seems like there is alot of space on the map that you cant go to. Also there is a picture of geralt in what is clearly a desert area fighting giant bugs.

User Info: volcom137z

volcom137z - 4 years ago

1. The Skellige Isles, Velen, Novigrad, Vizima, Kaer Morhen and White orchid. Vizima is a small map just a palace and Kaer Morhen is the School of the Wolf where Geralt trained it has the main castle and some land, Skellige is of decent size with a lot of separate Isles around it.

And one of the paid DLC's is gonna introduce a new region called Toussaint.

User Info: ILVX

ILVX - 4 years ago 1   0