Witcher 3 Wild Hunt and Dragon Age Inquisition, which one is better?

1. I'm trying to make an informative decision on what to buy. I love Fantasy RPGs and I want the best one. I have a ps4. So what do you think? Which one is the better choice? Note that I live Dark Souls and Skyrim.

User Info: DillonThunder

DillonThunder - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I honestly think they both are pretty BA. The Witcher seems a bit more adult oriented than DA, but in terms of depth they both are pretty deep. I'd say the Wticher's looting and crafting is a little bit deeper, but not by much. In terms of character customization, it's cool that in Witch you can swap Geralts skills in and out to the enemies you're likely to face in a given part of the game, but it feels far more action oriented than DA, to me, which I prefer BTW. If you have to choose one over the other I'd say Witcher first, just so you can judge if the hype is real, but either of them are solid as hell.

User Info: killa-d

killa-d - 5 years ago 2   0
  2. Honestly, I'd say get Dragon Age first.
    It should quench your RPG thirst for 100 hours or so.
    It is a really great game, I enjoyed my time thoroughly for the most part.
    However, the Witcher surpasses it in almost every aspect and if you played DA after it, you would just be disappointed.
    That is just my opinion, I've sank over 200 hours into DA and it's a must own game for any RPG fan! However, the Witcher 3 is just crafted with more love and care.

PS: Another reason to get Dragon Age first, is that there is a whole bunch of free DLC and possibly an expansion coming to the Witcher, so after you've conquered DA, you can grab all the stuff and performance patches in one fell swoop; instead of treading the buggier waters with the rest of us.

Look dude, either way, they're both great games and worth the money.

User Info: doderplays

doderplays - 5 years ago 2   0
  3. Witcher for me but i played and enjoyed both of them.

User Info: zero102030

zero102030 - 5 years ago 0   0
  4. I played over a hundred hours of D/A and thoroughly enjoyed it. I have played 54 hours of witcher 3 and so far it is the better game, but not by much. The combat in dragon age was a little bit easier in my opinion, the story was good, it had enough adult content to make sense of the story. Saying that I am glad I played D/A first as doderplays said you may be disappointed if go the other way. All in all if you can afford it play them both, it is a good chance you could pick D/A up cheaper soon anyway.

User Info: rinswind

rinswind - 5 years ago 0   0