How do you make the enhanced version of a potion or bomb if you havent crafted the un enhanced item before you found it?

1. Ive tried everything i but i cant figure this out? Anyone else figured it out?

User Info: lvl99paladin

lvl99paladin - 4 years ago
  2. Unable to craft the enhanced item, because ive never crafted the standard version.

User Info: lvl99paladin

lvl99paladin - 4 years ago
  3. Unable to craft the enhanced item, because ive never crafted the standard version. I've tried pressing every button, google searching. I cant find how to select the previous recipe, which is a requirement when brewing the enhanced version of any item. Thank you this is the clearest wording i can use. Please help its really ticking me off! loool

User Info: lvl99paladin

lvl99paladin - 4 years ago
  4. Ok. i get that you need the regular item first. I cannot figure out how to select the previous recipe. I dont know how i can be any more clear......

User Info: lvl99paladin

lvl99paladin - 4 years ago
  5. Still trying to figure this out, can someone please give me a clear answer?

User Info: lvl99paladin

lvl99paladin - 4 years ago

1. Possible it works with the few bombs youll find across the game. dont know how to use spoilertags so pls dont read if you dont want to know!
    lambert will give you a few bombs during the main quest and at some point of lamberts sidequest you are able to kill a cat school witcher - from his body you can loot 2 types of bombs

User Info: zero102030

zero102030 - 4 years ago 0   0

1. Short version - you don't :)

You just have to find the standart version, craft it, then go enhanced/superior.

User Info: bmouse6

bmouse6 - 4 years ago 0   1
  2. You have to have the recipe for the regular oil/bomb/potion and craft that. Once done you can craft the Enhanced version and after that the Superior. There is no other way around this. You'll notice that one of the ingredients for each of the upgraded items is the item it self. Its the same for the Witcher armor and swords.

User Info: Mglass

Mglass - 4 years ago 0   1