I cant log into my ps4 account. I made a new account with new psn and it says cannot sign in using players sign in id?

1. I need help logging into my account.

User Info: Lilsimonxx

Lilsimonxx - 2 months ago

Answers

1. If you cannot sign in then the issue probably lies with your username, password, or account verification. Ensure you are entering both correctly. If the issue continues, check your email for something from Sony asking you to verify your account, if you do see something then verify the account through that email (usually just clicking a button in the email that something along the lines of "Verify"). If that also doesn't work I would try resetting your password and see if that helps. If it still doesn't work then check out the link below for some more options:

playstation.com/en-ca/support/account/log-in-issues-psn/

Copy and paste this into your browser.

If none of that worked then you will probably need to contact Sony and see what they can do on their end to get you signed in to your account.

Probably not much help but hope it helps regardless!

User Info: JohnathanHyde

JohnathanHyde (Expert) - 2 months ago 0   0