Can I connect a fortnite account from a psn account to another psn account and then make a new fortnite account?

1. Basically I share the same psn account with my brother and I want to make a new psn account for him but the thing is that he plays fortnite from the account that we share and I was wondering if I could connect the fortnite account from the ps4 account that we share to his new ps4 account so he will not lose his skins,cosmetics e.t.c and then a make a new fortnite account for the ps4 account that will be mine.Is this possible?

User Info: Chrysovalantis

Chrysovalantis - 3 months ago

1. Due to restrictions, you'll be able to connect only one PSN account to an Epic Games account. If your account is connected with PSN A, you wont be able to connect your PSN B to that same account and the opposite.
    You can disconnect your PSN from the account and connect it to another Epic account, however the progress will NOT transfer with your PSN.

User Info: w133

w133 (Expert) - 3 months ago 1   0
  2. Thanks for your answer 👍
    If I was to make a new psn account for myself would the progress that I made at my single player games from my first psn account be lost or would it be transferred to my new psn account?

User Info: Chrysovalantis

Chrysovalantis - 3 months ago
  3. Not a problem. Unfortuantly your saved progress from your current account will not transfer automatically. However, if you have an external storage device you can do it manually* by coping the data to a USB memory stick for instance and then transfering it back when you are logged into your new account.

*I believe some games disable this though.

User Info: w133

w133 - 3 months ago