Why my PS4 Controller shuts itself down at the Home menu after turning on the console and my PS4 Controller?

1. I have first encounter the problem with my PS4 controller since March 2020. It just that my PS4 controller works for few seconds after I turn on my PS4 Console by pressing the PS button on my controller, but At the Home screen after logging in after few seconds, my PS4 controller has just shut itself down. When I tried to turn the controller back on and tried to connect again, it doesn't work. It is strange problem I encountered. My second problem with my PS4 controller was that I don't know what was the cause of the strange problem and I don't know how to fix it. Do you know what was the cause of the problem? Also, Is it a way to fix it? I want to play PS4 again.

User Info: Retrogamesavior

Retrogamesavior - 1 year ago

Answers

1. Maybe try resetting it. There is a small hole at the back with a button inside you can press with a toothpick or sewing needle. Hopefully that helps it.

User Info: MJSM37

MJSM37 - 1 year ago 0   0
  2. Well, is its battery charged?

Does it work with the usb cable connected?

Have you charged it using a quick/mobile-phone charger or similar (if you have, it can ruin the battery) ?

Make sure there's no bluetooth/wi-fi interference by shutting off all/most of your other electrical devices.

User Info: Quaddo1

Quaddo1 - 1 year ago 0   0