How would I free up my storage without having to delete games?

1. How would I free up my storage without having to delete any games or applications, I want to play my games but can’t as there is not enough free storage to download them

User Info: GoldenExorcist4

GoldenExorcist4 - 1 month ago

1. Hi

You can also delete saved data and themes, but the space they use is minimal, so even if you delete them you won't free much space.

The only thing you can do is delete games that use the most space or buy an external HDD.

Cheers

User Info: Tidus1012

Tidus1012 (Expert) - 1 month ago 0   0

1. You can buy an external hard drive that is compatible with ps4.

Go to system settings> storage, If you delete games just delete the applications and your save data will remain on the system so if you re download the application again your save data will be there.

User Info: Ercknn

Ercknn - 1 month ago 0   0
  2. What's your hard drive sitting at now? It's an easy process to YouTube opening it up and putting a bigger, gaming hard drive in yourself.

User Info: Kraphe

Kraphe - 1 month ago 0   0