is it possible to transfer between my accounts on my ps4?

1. i have 3 accounts on my psn, on the same email, but its the wrong account on my ps4.. how do i switch between them, so i can play with the right account?

User Info: madsi

madsi - 1 month ago

1. Hi

Those are user accounts, you can practically create as many as you want, but you can't log in, you can't create psn accounts with the same email.

As for your question, in the PS4 menu press up and select the last icon to the right (Power), then select switch user, that's it.

Cheers

User Info: Tidus1012

Tidus1012 (Expert) - 1 month ago 0   0

1. You should get three different email accounts. They're free.

User Info: slopesoden

slopesoden - 1 month ago 0   0
  2. Create a new user profile (it's literately the first screen when you turn on your PS4), then sign in to the account you want to use. Set it as your primary account on your PS4 if you like.

What I don't get is how can you have 3 accounts with the same email? As far as I know, that's not possible.

User Info: theresay

theresay (Expert) - 1 month ago 0   1