Why won't disks go into my PS4?

1. I went to play on my PS4 today and at first everything worked fine. I ejected the disc of the game I didn't want to play but when I got the disc of the game I did want to play, it just wouldn't go in. It's not even making the noise it makes when a disc has been put in. I know there's no disc in there already because I already ejected it and put it back in it's box. Restarting from safe mode hasn't worked and I don't know what to do. Please help

User Info: BigG

BigG - 1 month ago

1. Never mind I fixed it by simply just forcing the disk into the disk slot

User Info: BigG

BigG - 1 month ago 1   1

1. Really, ray-tracing is the main thing that excites me about next gen. No doubt it will be beneath what's possible with even current PCs, but looking beyond the visual applications is particularly exciting. PC and Consoles just need to get on the same page before moving that ball forward.

User Info: ErrorSupply

ErrorSupply - 1 month ago 0   0