Digital games on multiple systems?

1. I currently have a PS4 and all of my games are digital. I'm considering purchasing a PS4 Pro for the living room, and moving the original PS4 to the bedroom. The games are what worry me though. Would I be allowed to download the games on the PS4 Pro, as well as keep the games on the original PS4, and even be able to switch back and forth between the two (Depending on which room I'm playing in)?

User Info: dtivonut2356

dtivonut2356 - 3 years ago

1. You can have your games on as many PS4s as you like.

One of those PS4s will be your "primary" PS4 - probably your current PS4 is activated as your primary PS4. If you like, you can deactivate it and activate a new system in the menu, under Settings -> Account Management.

On your primary PS4, all your games are playable all the time, for you and all other people who use the PS4.

On other (non-primary) PS4s, your games are playable only by you, and only when you are connected to PSN. This will not be an issue under most normal circumstances, but it means that you'll lose access on non-primary PS4s if you lose your internet connection or if PSN is down.

Swapping between them is relatively simple - you can have games on both so you just choose where you want to play. Saves can be transferred between systems using USB sticks - if you are subscribed to Plus you can also use the Cloud storage space to upload save files from one system and download them on the other.

User Info: Eoin

Eoin (Expert) - 3 years ago 0   0